- Hiv means human immunodeficiency virus. It slow downs the person’s immune system by knocking down the important cells which fight against disease and infection.
- Right now there is no actual cure. but with a help of medical treatment, it can be controlled. Hiv can cause aids too and restrict the body’s ability to fight against the infection.
- The virus spread through contact with infected blood or through semen. Symptoms of this type of infection you can feel in your body within a few weeks are flu-like symptoms.
- This disease is usually asymptomatic till it develops into aids. Some aid symptoms are irregular loss in weight, fever, and fatigue. it is caused by the virus.
- It can spread through physical contact. There is no treatment for hepatitis but with proper medical attention, people can control the virus and live long healthy lives.
What are the Symptoms?
- fever is the most common and first symptom.
- see rashes in the body.
- pain in muscles.
What is aids
- Aids is the final and last stage when the condition got the worse and most serious stage of HIV infection.
- People who were suffering from aids have very low white blood cells and a damaged immune system. Without a cure for this infection, it converts into aids in 10 years.
Difference between HIV and aids
The variation between HIV and aids is that HIV weakens the immune system. In aids immune system is badly weakened.
You can get aids until you are contaminated with HIV. With the help of treatment, it slows down the reaction of the virus not everyone progresses toward the aids. Without the treatment, all people have to suffer from aids.
Things avoid in HIV and aids.
- raw or undone meat and seafood.
- immature milk, dairy products. Fruit juices
Symptoms of aids
People having aids have a weak immune system. they have more risk of getting infections.
- coughing and problems with breathing
- major fatigue.
- irregular weight in a loss.
- eyesight problems.