- Transplant means to remove out part of body organ or to carry out others body part and to install in another person body.
- Organ transplantation is a medical process in which an organ is seprate from one body and placed in another body.
- The giver and a receiver may be present at the same location where organ transfer from giver to receiver.
- Organs which transplanted includes heart, kidney, liver or lungs. Kidney transplant is most common transplant in world.
- Transplant between the two people can have a chances of rejection where the immune system of the receiver or host damage the outsider organ destroy it.
- To lower the chance of risk refusal of the donated organ the receiver have to consume medicine his rest of his life as a precaution.
- By transplantation like human cells, tissues, or organ can save many lives.
Symptoms of rejection.
Transplant rejection is a procedure in which transplant receiver immune system harms the transplant organ or tissue.
- feeling ill.
- feeling pain or swelling in the trasnplanted organ.
- fever seen in rare cases.
- sympoms of flu.
- cough and shortening of breath.
- raw or boiled eggs.
- avoid juices.
- avoid seafoods or meat or fishes.
Liver transplant-in this type of surgery it changes the infected liver with exchange of healthy liver from other person. A entire liver may transplanted.
Things avoid in this
- drinking water from lakes and rivers.
avoid eating of eggs,meat.