Abirapro ( product introduction)
You should not take Abirapro 250mg Tablet empty stomach. It has side effects if you take medicine along with the food. Your doctor will decide your medication time and tell you the quantity(dosage) you have to take it. This treatment should change from time to time it depends on what you are suffering from and being treated for. You have to take exactly the same way as your doctor tells you and prescribed you. If you take too much medicine it can harm your body and have side effects so always take how much it is necessary for your body.
It may take time like weeks or months to see the result or feels the benefits but you cannot skip the medication unless your doctor tells you to stop. the most common side effect of this medicine is vomiting decrease in white blood cells. There may be ways to reduce or prevent them.
Benefits of abirapro
- Abirapro 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of cancer. It can also use in the treatment of other conditions.
- abirapro reduces or stops the growth of cancer cells by decreasing the amount of testosterone in men.
- this also makes it easier for you to urinate.
- abirapro can also take with any other medicine to reduce side effects.
- your doctor checks your liver’s timely function, and blood pressure while you having treatment with abirapro
- substitutes also come for abirapro.
Side effects of abirapro
many of the side effects do not need medical attention and disappear as your body suits the medicine. Always ask your doctor if you are worried about medicine like how to take, dosage or time.
- vomiting happens and has caused due to underlying disease.
- people can suffer from high blood pressure
- non-stop coughing seen in people
- fatigue is extreme tiredness resulting from mental or physical illness
- joint swelling causes stiffness.
How can we use abirapro?
- always take this medicine in dose and duration as your doctor told you to take.
- take whole medicine at one time without chewing, crushing, or do not break it.
- you have to take an abirapro empty stomach and be Prescribed by Doctor.
How do abirapro work?
abirapro is an anticancer medicine. it works by preventing androgen male hormone production in men.
- this is all done by an enzyme that is responsible for the production of androgen. this is the process it slows down the growth of cancer.
- generally used in patients which are not responding to other treatment options.