MANUFACTURER Roche Products India Pvt LtdSALT COMPOSITIONMycophenolate mofetil (250mg)
- Cellcept 250mg Capsule belongs to a bunch of medicines called immunosuppressants. it’s used with other medicines to stop your body from rejecting an organ (such as a kidney, heart, or liver) after a transplant. It works by suppressing your body’s system so that it doesn’t attack the new organ.
- The amount of Cellcept 250mg Capsule you’re taking and the way often you’re taking it depends on the sort of transplant you’ve got. Follow your doctor’s instructions on this. you must take it on an empty stomach, a minimum of 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. Swallow it as an entire, don’t crush, chew, or break it. Take the drugs regularly to urge maximum benefit and keep taking them even after you feel well. The treatment will*
- The most common side effects are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, headache, high force per unit area, and changes in the number of white blood cells. you will catch more infections than usual as medicine suppresses the system. there’s also an increased risk of developing some cancers for this reason. to cut back your risk of carcinoma, limit your exposure to the sun and use sunscreen. there’s an extended list of potential side effects of this medicine. you must ask your doctor about them and what signs to appear out for because a number of them may be serious and wish urgent medical attention.
- Cellcept 250mg Capsule can cause birth defects and abortion so don’t take it if you’re pregnant, going to become pregnant, or breastfeeding. you must consult with your doctor before taking this medicine if you have got any signs of infection or if you have got any unexpected bruising or bleeding. you must also let your healthcare team know all other medicines you’re taking as they will affect, or be tormented by, this medicine. you’ll have regular tests to test for any changes in the number of your blood cells and also the amount of sugar and cholesterol in your blood. USES OF CELLCEPT CAPSULE
Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients
- BENEFITS OF CELLCEPT CAPSULE – In Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patientsCellcept 250mg Capsule belongs to a bunch of medicines referred to as immunosuppressive agents. It lowers your immunologic response and reduces the prospect of your body attacking the transplanted organ. Organ rejection happens when your system treats the new organ as an invader and attacks it. This medicine could also be utilized in combination with other medicines to suppress the system and help your body accept the new organ.
- SIDE EFFECTS OF CELLCEPT – CAPSULEMost side effects don’t require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medication. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about the common side effects of Cellcept
Decreased white blood corpuscle count (neutrophils)
- HOW TO USE CELLCEPT CAPSULE – Take this medicine within the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Cellcept 250mg Capsule is also smitten or without food, but it’s better to require it at a set time. HOW CELLCEPT CAPSULE WORKSCellcept 250mg Capsule is an immunosuppressant. It reduces the action of the body’s own weaponry (the immune system) and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.