- An anti-cancer medication.
- Restores the immune system of our body.
- Produces white blood cell which helps to fight infection.
- This is a very effective medicine. Use it after doctor consultation.
- Reduces the incidence of infection in the patient.
- Increases the survival rate in patients.
- Pain in bone,
- Sore throat
- Mouth ulcers
- Muscle pain
- Take advice from your doctor. Do not use yourself.
- The dose and frequency of this medicine can take on the advice of a doctor.
- Do not chew, crush and break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking during the use of medicine.
- Take every day. Change the medicine according to a health condition.
- This medicine is a growth factor.
- It works to encourage the bone marrow to make white blood cells.
- White blood cell helps to fight infection.
- The effect of this medicine can be observed 16-120 hrs after use.
- It prevents the multiplication of cancer cells.
- Increases the level of white blood cells.
Pegasta 6mg Injection
Strength - 6 mg Brand - Pegasta Composition - Pegylated R-human Granulocyte colony stimulating factor Manufacturer - Intas Pharmaceuticals Medicine Type - Allopathic Grade Standard Medicine Grade
Product SKU: 3893
Product Brand: Pegasta
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 3254
Product In-Stock: InStock