Prograf 1 mg Tablet (introduction)
- Prograf 1 mg is a hard capsule you can take with other medicine to secure your body from rejecting a new organ for example heart or kidney, after the transplant.
- it weakens your body’s immune system so this result in it does not attack other organs of your body.
- the amount and quantity of the medicine you are consuming depends on what kind of transplant you have done
- according to the body weight, and which kind of other medicines you are taking. You have to follow your doctor’s instructions.
- what he is advising you. you should take medicine empty stomach or before 1 hour of the meal or after 2 hours of the meal.
- take this medicine to see the maximum result in the body and keep taking it even after you feel well don’t skip it.
- if you stop taking the medication you increase your chances of rejecting or damaging the transplanted organ you have done.
- Prograf 1 mg has some side effects too like it can cause diabetes, kidney, and liver problems too.
- in case side effects do not rid of you immediately talk to your doctor about this prograf 1 mg lowers your immune system capable of admitting to catching more infection than usual
- you are suffering from high blood pressure but in case you have any problems or you are taking medicine from before for these problems, let your doctor know about your any other medicine, especially for infection and pain.
- you should have to limit going out in the sun because it increases the risk of skin cancer.
Benefits of prograf
- In the safety of organ rejection in transplant patients.
- this medicine helps in weakening the immune system so this results in it decrease the chances of your body gaming the transplanted organ.
you have to take this medicine after also you feel well don’t skip it until your doctor said you to stop taking it
Side effects of prograf?
Most of the side effects do not need any other medical attention as one of our bodies suits this medicine. still in case you are worried about them you can take advice from your doctor.
- diarrhea and stomach pain are the common side effects of prograf.
- increase in blood glucose level.
- increased in thirst.
How to use prograf?
- this medicine should be taken as per the advice of the doctor.
- it should be taken on an empty stomach.
How does prograf work?
- this medicine helps in accepting new organs of the body if it is your own.
- It works by suppressing the body’s immune response after the organ transplant.
do not stop taking medicine without the consultation of the doctor.
- it will take 3-4 months to react and keep taking it as prescribed.
Q. Who should not take prograf 1 mg?
For patients who have a weak immune system, and high blood pressure problems then you should have to avoid prograf.
Q. What if you forget to take prograf?
if you forget to take the dose take it as soon as possible. but, if its almost time for you to take another dose skip the previous one do not double your dose.