It is an anti-cancer medicine. used to treat cancers like lung, prostate, breast, neck, and head cancer. It helps to stop the growth of cancer cells. Dose and duration will decide by a doctor according to need and frequency. Too much medicine and taking it the wrong way may cause serious health effects. It helps to stop or slow down the growth of cancer cells. prevents the multiplication of cells. Some patients have faced some side effects like infection, loss of appetite, and edema.
The benefit of Taceedo 120-1 INJ
- It kills and stops the cancer cell from growing.
- It also prevents the multiplication of cells.
- It helps to treat breast cancer along with other medications used in chemotherapy.
- It relieves the symptoms of breast cancer like breast lumps, bloody discharge from the nipple, shape, and texture.
- It helps to treat non-small cell lung cancer along with other medicine.
- It is powerful and dangerous medicine.
- Take it after the doctor’s consult.
The side effect of Taceedo 120-INJ
Most of the side effects do not require any treatment. Some of the sides need to be consulted.
- Muscle cramp
How to take Taceedo120-INJ?
- Your doctor will advise you to take the dose and frequency of medicine on your need.
- It depends on your treatment which may change from time to time.
- It takes some weeks and months to get a better result.
- Overdose and taking it the wrong way may cause serious side effects.
- Avoid this medicine for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol during the treatment from this medicine.
How does Taceedo 120-INJ work?
- It is an anti-cancer medicine.
- It helps to stop cancer cells to divide and multiply.
- It prevents and slows the growth of cancer cells in the body.
- It treats blood cancer and relieves its symptoms.
- It kills the growth of cancer cells.
Is Taceedo 120-INJ safe in the treatment of the liver?
- It should be used in the treatment of the liver but with precaution. The dose must be adjusted according to need. Consult with a doctor.
Is Taceedo 120-INJ safe for kidney disease?
- Yes, it is safe to use for kidney disease.
- Dose adjustment is not recommended.