Veenat 400 mg Tablet ( Intro )
- Veenat-120 Tablet is an anti-cancer medicine. It is used to treat different types of cancer.
- Veenat -120 Tablet is used to treat blood cancer and gastrointestinal stromal tumour.
- It is a type of tumour that occurs in the gastrointestinal tract in the stomach and small intestine.
- It is used to treat cancer like Chronic myeloid leukemia. It is a type of cancer that is found in blood-forming cells of bone marrow.
- It is used to treat Acute lymphocytic leukemia. It is the type of cancer in blood and bone marrow. Bone marrow is a spongy tissue inside the blood cell.
- Cancer is a disease where some of the body’s cells grow unlimited and spread to another part of the body. It is made up of trillions of cells. It can start anywhere in the human body.
- Leukemia is a cancer of white blood cells that helps to fight infection in the body.
- There are various types of cancer like lung cancer, blood cancer, and breast and mouth cancer.
- It prevents the enzyme which is responsible for the growth of cancer cells.
- It slows and stops cancer from increasing.
- Take this medicine according to the dose and medical condition of the patient. By taking consult with the doctor.
- In some cases, you may experience vomiting, fatigue, nausea, fever, and pain.
The benefit of the Veenat 400 mg Tablet
- It treats gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
- It inhibits the growth of cancer cells and slows down
- It is used to treat blood cancer like myeloid leukemia and acute lymphocytic leukemia.
- It reduces the spread and multiplication of cancer cells.
- It reduces inflammation caused by cancer.
A side effect of Veenat 400 mg Tablet
- Rapid weight gain
- Severe chills
- Mouth ulcers
- Sore throat
- Muscle cramp
- Abdominal pain
How to take Veenat-120 Tablet
- Take this medicine with food. Take it with a glass of water.
- Take this medicine according to the doctor’s prescription and medical health condition.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding women are not recommended.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Some of the common side effects are weight gain, abdominal pain, fluid retention, and rash.
How do Veenat-120 works?
- Veenat 400 mg Tablet works to stop the growth of cancer cells. It prevents cancer to spread to other parts of the body.
- Veenat-120 Tablet is a protein-tyrosine kinase. It is an enzyme that can transfer a phosphate group from ATP to tyrosine and protein inside a cell.
- It is used by the cancer cell for their growth. Veenat-120 Tablet blocks this enzyme. It stops cancer from growing.
How to take this medicine?
- You can take on the dose and duration advised by the doctor. Swallow with a glass of water.
Can veenat-120 Tablet cure cancer?
- It does not cure cancer but it helps to improve the life of a patient and get a better result. It gives relief from pain and cramps.