VOTRIENT 400mg (30 Tablet )(introduction)
- VOTRIENT 400mg (30 Tablet ) used in the treatment of kidney cancer.
- you can take this medicine empty stomach for better absorption or try to have medicine at the same time as your doctor prescribed. you to take it to feel its full benefits.
- your doctor will tell you what amount of medicine and how you need to take it.
- it will depend on what you are been treated for and can change from time to time.
- you should have to consume the same as your doctor prescribed you.
- taking it on your own without the advice of a doctor or taking it the wrong way or consuming too much can cause serious side effects.
- it may take various weeks or some months to feel full benefits but do not stop taking it until your doctor tells you to stop.
- diarrhea and high blood pressure are some most common side effects of this medicine. drink more water to control the diarrhea or take advice from your doctor.
- consuming this medicine can decrease the number of blood cells in your body and increase the chance of risk of infection.
- immediately tell your doctor if you feel some type of infection like fever. this medicine is not suggested during pregnancy.
- before taking this medicine if you are a patient. some kind of heart disease or liver or kidney problem or you are taking any other medicine for the treatment for infection. many of the medicine can affect or effect by this medicine so let your doctor know about it.
- this medicine used in the treatment of kidney cancer.
- it blocks cancer growth and stops the increasing amount of cancer cells in the body.
- this stops cancer to progress to other parts of the body.
- you have to follow your doctor’s order to get the recovery fast.
Side effects of votrient?
- bone, muscle, or joint pain occurs in the body.
- skin rashes on the skin.
- the color of the hair changes.
- loss in weight.
- Change in taste.
How to use votrient?
- you can take this medicine without food on an empty stomach before 1 hour of the meal or after 2 hours of a meal.
- you should have to consume the whole medicine with a glass of water.
- don’t chew or break the tablet to see its full result.
- you should have to go to the doctor for a regular blood pressure checkup.
- take this medicine in the same amount or at the same time as prescribed by your doctor.
How does votrient work?
- this medicine helps in the treatment of kidney cancer.
- it also stops or blocks the growth of new blood cells between the tumor.
- it also declines the blood supply to cancer tumors to stop or slow down the growth of tumors.
- it works by stopping the action of abnormal protein which is responsible for the growth of cancer cells.
Can a pregrant women use votrient?
- no it should not prescribed by the doctor during pregnancy.
What should I tell my doctor during a consultation?
- before your doctor advice on votrient tell them if you are having heart problems or high blood pressure problems.
What are the conditions in which the use of votrient restricted?
- VOTRIENT 400mg tablet restricted to patients having sensitive lung cancer cells.
When should I stop the treatment of votrient?
- Votrient should stopped only when the patient-facing some serious side effects and it causes its quality of life. otherwise do not stop taking it unless your doctor told you to stop.