- XBIRA-250mg TAB helps in the treatment or recovery from cancer of the prostate gland. It can used with other conditions, and health issues dedicated by the doctor.
- It may used with other medications as a combo.do not consume xbira on an empty stomach.
- Consuming xbira with food can cause some serious side effects. Your doctor will tell you on what quantity is necessary for you and at what time.
- It will depend on what you have treated for and may change the duration from time to time.
- mConsumption of this medicine in the wrong way and consuming a lot of medicine can produce side effects in your body.
- It can take some weeks or some months to get the result of feeling the benefits but do not stop taking the medicine unless your doctor said you to stop.
- There are some common side effects of xbira which include headache, rash or diarrhea, etc.
- if these effects make trouble for you or you feel some serious problems let your doctor know about it.
- There will be ways of stopping or providing safety for them. Shortness of hunger, shortness of breath dark urine this effects specify some liver problems.
- let your doctor check the function of the liver or blood pressure in your body.
- Before having the xbira if you are a patient with high blood pressure or having some type of problems like heart or liver problem or taking some other medicine to solve the problem let your doctor know about your every medicine.
Taking a lot of medicine can affect or get affected by xbira .this medicine is not recommended for pregnant women it can harm your baby.
- Abiraterone acetate is vend under the name of zytiga to others.
- Abiraterone helps in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Abiraterone is a prescribed medicine that used in the treatment of prostate cancer. this type of cancer seen in men.
- joint pain or swelling is a common side effect of this medicine.
- abiraterone is effective and has a brilliant profile in the treatment of prostate cancer.
Benefits of xbira 250
- the best and most effective benefit of xbira is that it helps in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- the most usual symptom of prostate cancer is it made difficulty in urination and on some occasions there are no symptoms of cancer.
- XBIRA-250mg TAB helps in reducing the growth of cancer cells by declining the amount of testosterone in men.
- this also replaces difficulty in passing urine and makes it more comfortable for you to urinate.
Side effects of xbira?
Most of the side effects do not need any other type of special medical attention and retire as your body once gets comfortable with xbira. if you are having concerns about the medicine you can consult with your doctor.
- swelling in body joints.
- change in blood sugar levels.
- high blood pressure problems.
- liver enzyme increases.
- potassium level in blood decreases.
How to use xbira?
- take xbira in the same formation or at the same time as per prescribed by your doctor.
- eat up the whole medicine with a glass of water.
- do not chew, crush or break the tablet to get its full benefits.
- xbira tablet should not taken with an empty stomach.
How does xbira work?
- it helps by providing safety to male hormone production in men.
- this works by slowing an enzyme that handles the production of androgen.it is a process that reduces the growth of prostate cancer.
- Cancer originates when cells present in our body start to grow out of control.
- Cells in almost any part of the body can enhance cancer cells and can also spread to other parts of the body. Prostate cancer starts when cells present in the prostate gland develop to grow out of control.
- this type of cancer prostate gland is seen in males.
- these cancer cells develop by making prostate fluid which is added to the semen.
- These other types of prostate cancer are rarely seen.
- Some types of prostate cancer grew up faster and spread but most of the prostate cancer grew .
- Xbira 250 mg tablet helps in the treatment of cancer in the prostate gland.
- xbira 250 mg helps in the treatment of prostate cancer that has been spread to other parts of the body.
- you have to consume xbira on empty stomach. do not eat food for at least 2 hours a meal or consume .
Is xbira habit forming?
no, it is not habit-forming you have to take as per your doctor’s advice.