This Website is offered and available to users who are 6 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 6 years old. If you are not, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing The Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to cease operation of or modify, this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name and Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All registered and unregistered trademarks, including other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable national, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the India or other countries)
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing)
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website, or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website
- Use any robot, spider, or another automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
The information and advice published or made available through this Website is for informational purposes only, is not a substitute for professional medical advice or services, and does not constitute or establish a physician-patient relationship. You should not use the information on this Website for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should consult a physician or other health care provider in all matters relating to your health, and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Any action on your part in response to the information provided in this Website is at your discretion.
The information included in (or accessible from) this Website may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including statements with respect to the safety, efficacy, potential benefits, and successful development of certain treatments or products which contain factors that are beyond our control. Among the factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements are: the submission, acceptance, and approval of regulatory filings; the results of clinical trials with respect to products under development; the scope of Our patent protection with respect to such product candidates; the commercial success of Our products; the ability of the Company to attract and retain qualified personnel; the performance of Our licensees; the availability of sufficient funds to continue research and development efforts; and certain other factors that may affect future operating results and are detailed in any periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
When used on the Website, words like “anticipate,” “believe,” “expect,” “intent,” “may,” “plan,” “predict,” “project,” “target,” “potential,” and “will,” “could,” “should,” “continue,” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall with securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements involve substantial risks and uncertainties that could differ significantly from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. None of the information contained on the Website is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of Our securities filings or documents. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
All information we collect on this Website is subject to our Policies. By using the Website, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with our Policies.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other site
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable any links at any time without notice at our discretion.
Links from the Website
The Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use, and the policies (including privacy policies) of, such websites.
We operate our business globally, and the Website is maintained in India. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate in any particular country or jurisdiction. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of its country or countries of operation, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information available on our website including text and some medical advice is only for knowledge purposes. Before using any product or taking any medicine, please take the medical advice. Our purpose is to provide information regarding product and their uses, works, benefit, effect, and side effects only for the information purpose in a general way. You have to take a consultation with your doctor for better results.
We do not recommend using any specific product, solely on the basis of any opinions, procedures, or other information mentioned on our website. The information provided on our website is only for general purposes only. Before taking any treatment regarding any disease, kindly consult with your doctor or physician and follow their advice. Our work is to provide general information regarding different types of products and their treatment and dose. You can use it after consulting with your doctor.
You can buy the product from our website after taking a prescription from the doctor. We sell 100% genuine medicines and do not take responsibility for any side effects that may arise after using a certain product. Kindly immediately visit a doctor if you feel any side effects. For a better result and to prevent its side effect on your body, You have to follow the advice from the doctor to reduce the side effects.
Some of the medicines may be temporarily out of stock. Our team gets in touch with you once you fill in the details about your product and only collects payment if there is an availability of stock. It is advised to order the medicines well in advance to avoid any delays due to unavoidable circumstances.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability